Hello, I thought it was time for a little update as to what I am currently working on for this blog.
1. I will be putting up a list of the books I have read in 2013 up one of these days, the books will be sorted by month and all the books will be linked to their review if they have one.
2. I am also working on an alphabetical list of all the books I have reviewed up to this point. I’m thinking about doing one list alphabetically by title and one by author. This is something you can expect by the end of the month.
3. I’m currently reading a book for which I will also be putting up an interview with the author + next on my TBR is another book for which I will be interviewing the author. So those can be expected in the near future as well.
4. At this moment I am still on track for my reading goal of 2013, though I have to say that I feel like I have set the bar a little too high for myself this year. Reading feels like something I have to do sometimes, and that is not where I wanted to go with this reading goal. But since I have set the goal this high I will try to reach it, but I’m pretty sure I will lower the bar for myself next year, just to make reading more fun again.
5. I’m looking for a fun book related meme to do on either Monday or Thursday so I can replace one of my reviews with that. Some books I just don’t feel like reviewing, or I just don’t have that much to say about them. I would just put up a short review of the book and combine that with the meme so I would have a full blogpost without having to push myself to say more things about certain books. (I’m working on finding a fun way to have short book reviews as well)
Currently on it’s way to my house:
- “Embrace (Violet Eden Chapters)”
- “The Body Finder”
- “The Perks of Being a Wallflower [DVD]”
- “Sever (The Chemical Garden, Book 3)”